Tuesday 18 January 2011

Monthly make challenge

On my tour around cyber space, I've come across a lovely idea from the Felt Fairy who has come up a monthly make challenge, where those who decide to join make an item every month and post to their blog, and if more technically minded upload to a Flickr.

With my intentions to make as much as I can for both my family needs and also for gifts for family and friends this fits in so well.  I guess as I've already displayed the brooch I made for my sister-in-law, I can't use that again, even though it was a January make, so I'd better get my thinking cap on, I'm not so much struggling to decide what to make, but rather struggling to decide which one item to make, my list of things to do is getting longer and longer, inspiration has really struck.  I'm not saying that I'm a brilliant seamstress, knitter, candle maker etc as I'm not, I'm just an enthusiastic amateur and I just love making things and so hopefully this comes across in the things I make and the recipients appreicate the effort and thought that go into the gifts I give....if not there are always plenty of charity shops who always welcome donations ;-)

1 comment: