Saturday 12 February 2011

February's Make of the Month

I'm actually on time this month and am posting my Monthly Make 2011February in the correct month!!!

I'm actually killing two birds with one stone.  As it's valentines day I'm showing the velvet and cotton hearts that I've made, however this was actually the push I needed to get ahead for next christmas.  I want to have a collection of heart decorations around for Christmas so I'm now welll ahead in my plans, is this good or am I sad?!  The fabric came out of Laura Ashley's end of roll basket which is always heavily discounted, and it's suprising what you make out of small off cuts.



If you haven't already done so, check out the brilliant makes by the bloggers you have joined the group over at The Felt Fairy  Annie's blog is a wonderful read to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment